Wednesday, March 30, 2011

bunch o' scrolls

I have been very very bad lately. I have done 3 scrolls lately, and have forgotten to take pictures of any of them. One of them went to a friend so I can go back and get a picture of that one, but the others went.....away. I am not really upset about not archiving them, but really should get better about it. I might want to look back at some point, and if I have not taken pictures I will not be able to. Anyway those were #31, 32 and 33 for the A&S 50 challenge. At least I think they are. I suffered a massive computer meltdown fairly recently, and I had to rebuild my A&S list. I keep track of all the A&S projects I am working on and when I get finished with the various parts of them. For example, I am working on an Elizabethan smock that needs something like 20 pieces of lace incorporated into it. As I finish each piece of lace I record it on the A&S list. That way when I am done, I will know how long the entire project took and how long the individual pieces of lace took to make. So there it is. A very short post with no pictures. I will have to do better next time. I should get the pictures of the trials of wool pleats for the iceland dress up, and I have finished more pieces of lace for the smock. I have been very lazy about updating my blog.

No comments: